slideshow

10.05.2008

what?


ok......so i was thinking the other day....my due date is christmas and that is SO far away! but then i was thinking well, the c-section is scheduled for 12/18 so thats a bit closer. Then i thought, i didn't go past 38 weeks with the girls...and i'm a little over 28 weeks now.....holy cow! this baby will be here in 10 weeks! WHAT!?!?!? oh no, i am so not ready, i don't even have her name picked out yet. We are wavering between Hannah (her nickname would be Hattie), Dahlia, and Olive. It may be one of those but who knows? so to sum up.....i need your prayers! this little one will be here so soon and i've got a million things to do! but i really can't wait to see her!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness.. I love love love Olive! use that one!! please!!!!!

jenkins family six said...

Wow sarah! That is scary and exciting at the same time...I too love Olive! We will be praying for you, by the way your belly looks great. I can't wait till mine gets bigger!

Anonymous said...

Awe Sarah...your so beautiful pregnant!!! Congrats on baby three!!!

Love Amanda Brown

Hannah Hosh said...

Oooh, Hannah is a good choice. Haha. Actually I think Olive is adorable. Congrats on another girl!

Unknown said...

All three of those names are beautiful. Here's praying that she comes just in time. And as a Christmas baby myself, I pray she will be spared THAT particular agony. Don't worry, you'll be ready!

Chris and Jenn said...

Dahlia... you have to go with Dahlia. That way all the girls will have an "ah" in their name. They are all super cute choices though :0)

Unknown said...

Hey I tagged you!! Check out my blog!! (http://katedungan.bigfolioblog.com/)