slideshow

12.03.2007

It's been a while since I have posted anything, too busy and tired. The reason I'm tired? I'm pregnant again. I'm sure that everyone that will look at this blog already knows that, but it's here in the interest of catching up. So, I have all this time to spend on the computer at work since my job takes a whole of 15 minutes to complete, and I have been looking around and seeing that everyone else keeps their blogs up to date so, I guess I can too. We could use some prayer in regards to Billy's job situation. He is waiting to hear back from the CDC on his background check, and even though we believe that is what God has for us we can see allot of obstacles (that word reminds me of O brother, where art thou?...haha) in the way. Pray for faith (on our part) and favor for Billy. I know God has something for us! Thanks!

1 comment:

adrienne c said...

Sarah,
Girls look adorable, as usual! Here is my blog address:
http://adeebaby.blogspot.com/
Enjoy!