slideshow

1.28.2008

One of the girls on the message board I'm a member of posted this yesterday and it just spoke to my heart, she confirmed and comforted with these words and I wanted to share them........
"Post often, cry much and pray. God did not "take" your child from you to hurt you. I don't believe He actually "takes" our children from us at all. We live in a dying world that has terrible things happen in it. After the Fall that is what was set in motion. Part of that suffering is illness and death. Someday He is coming back and will put an end to it, all of it and death will reign no more. That is my hope, I have a Savior who will comfort me now and save me in the end. I am glad you find comfort in this, I pray you will always. He loves you, He sees you and He holds you and your precious child in His hands."
.....so comforting, Thank you B.

No comments: